RebelCard Replacement


If you are unable to find your lost RebelCard at the various Lost & Founds across campus, a new RebelCard can only be issued in the RebelCard Service Center for a fee of $20.

More detailed information regarding lost or stolen cards can be found in our Disclosure Statements


UNLV students, employees and emeritus can request this service.

Getting Started

You will need to go to the RebelCard office in the Student Union first floor to request this service.

Additional Resources

Make your visit faster by submitting an online photo for your new RebelCard here.

Go to Site


Service ID: 12
Wed 6/9/21 1:37 PM
Wed 7/28/21 5:25 AM