Rebel Success Hub

Limited OIT Support

The IT Help Desk is only able to assist customers with logging in to Rebel Success Hub. The IT Help Desk is unable to lookup the status of requests submitted in Rebel Success Hub, and is unable to provide technical support for the usage of the portal. Customers should utilize the list below to identify which office to contact depending on the service needed.

Rebel Success Hub is an online portal to help students connect with various student services across campus, including the Office of the Registrar, Cashiering & Student Accounts, and Financial Aid & Scholarships. Students can utilize this portal to submit forms and requests, check the status of requests, make appointments with advisors, and more.

Currently, students can use Rebel Success Hub to complete these tasks:

  • Contacting the Office of the Registrar, Cashiering & Student Accounts, or Financial Aid & Scholarships
  • Apply to UNLV
  • Submit Immunization Records
  • Request Alternative Need
  • Complete Financial Aid Verification
  • Submit documents to the Office of the Registrar, Cashiering & Student Accounts, or Financial Aid & Scholarships
  • Request change of residency status
  • Appeal tuition and fees
  • Schedule appointments with select academic advising offices

Signing in to Rebel Success Hub

Access to Rebel Success Hub depends on what type of student you are and how you applied to UNLV:


Need Additional Help?

Problems with sign in

For assistance with signing in to Rebel Success Hub, please contact the IT Help Desk.

Problems with making an advising appointment

If you have a problem with making an appointment for advising, please contact the advising office you are making an appointment for.

All other problems

For all other questions and problems, please refer to one of the offices below:

Financial Aid & Scholarships

  • Appeals
  • FAFSA and alternate need documentation
  • Financial aid
  • Loans and grants
  • Satisfactory academic progress
  • Scholarships
  • Student account and cashiering
  • Summer term
  • Verification
  • Work study

Contact a Financial Aid Representative (via Rebel Success Hub)

Cashiering & Student Accounts

  • Collections
  • Grant in Aid
  • International Programs
  • National Guard
  • Past Due Payments
  • Payments
  • Reinstate from Purge
  • Third-Party Contracts

Contact Cashiering (via Rebel Success Hub)

Office of the Registrar

  • Academic Renewal
  • Degree Audit
  • Forms
  • Graduation
  • Records
  • Assistance with MyUNLV after logging in
  • Registration
  • Residency
  • Transcripts
  • Transfer Resources

Contact Registrar’s Office (via Rebel Success Hub)

Print Article


Article ID: 691
Wed 2/9/22 1:09 PM
Mon 7/31/23 8:09 AM